Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kristen the Great Impressionist? I think it has a ring to it...

So this is my very first post and as you can tell I'm not even close to having my blog all set up to my liking. But I just thought I would post and let you all know that I do some very spectacular impressions! I can do Blue's Clues, a wicked elephant, Sarah Palin (no, this one's not the same as the wicked elephant), according to some people I look like Tina Fey, and the entire movie "Drop Dead Gorgeous". But my best and personal favorite is Amanda Bynes in "She's the Man".
Now it's come to my attention that someone in particular, let's call her S. Ellis... No, no let's call her Stacia E., well she shared on her blog that she doesn't believe I do this particular impression very well. So to you Stacia, I will continue doing this impression for all who ask me to do so. And believe me, lot's of people will be asking! I finish this post with a simple phrase... IN YOUR FACE STACIA E!!!!!

Love and Rockets,

Rodney

4 comments:

  1. Dear Stacia E and Kristen H...

    I do not want to be in the middle of your blog war! Lets just agree that I AM the best impressionist.. okay?

    ha ha
    not even.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not even in the running... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused. Is that Laura talking or Jessica talking? It doesn't matter, no one makes fun of Sarah Palin on my watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Laura.. duh!


    -Jess

    P.S. Who is Sarah Palin?

    ReplyDelete