Monday, January 2, 2012

My, my, my how the time does fly...

Howdy friends!  It's been a while hasn't it?  I've been busy (that's a lie, I just don't want to sound like a loser).  I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years, I know I did!  For the first time since elementary I didn't have a single thing going on New Years Eve, so I stayed home and read Pride and Prejudice for the umpteenth time and was in bed by 10.  It was cozy!  I have just realized I use exclamation marks far too often! When I haven't blogged in so long I just don't know how to start back up... this is awkward isn't it?

Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument

Guitar: Lovers Without Love by Joshua James
Drums: Keasby Nights by Streetlight Manifesto
Ukulele: Come Sail Away by STYX
Harmonica: The King by Piebald (just barely)
Mandolin: Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons

Well, that's that.

Love and Rockets,
Rodney

p.s. Guess where I'm going in May...
Jealous much?

No comments:

Post a Comment