Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh Accordion, how I love thee...

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Stereo Love - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina

So I was bowling one night with some friends. It was fun.
But then they turned down the lights and turned up the music.
Several things happened all at once.
Lord Farquaad was mad he didn't get a strike.
Whitney was trying on her new shoes that I just re-laced.
The guy I was with was attempting to talk to me.
And I stopped breathing.
I heard this catchy accordion riff playing over the speakers.
Since then I have been addicted.
Literally.
I listen to this song all the time.
But I try to keep it a secret cause I'm supposed to be that girl who likes cool under ground music.
I will even change the song if someone comes into my room and I'm listening to it.
But I don't care anymore.
You see I'm going to buy an accordion sometime soon and when I do this will be one of the first things I learn to play. Followed by the Mario songs.
How can you not love it. Seriously!!!

Love and Rockets,
Rodney

p.s. watch the extremely weird music video here.

2 comments:

  1. For your amusement, my dad played the accordian when he was a little kid. Just picture it. Makes me laugh everytime. :D

    ReplyDelete