Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Come Go With Me

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Come Go With Me - The Del-Vikings

I'm a big fan 50's Doo-Wop music. My mom used to put on the American Graffiti soundtrack and we'd listen to it while doing chores. You can't help but listen to the whole soundtrack. It's contagious. Things were just better back then... or at least I would think so. I was born 40 years too late. So this is my plea, Let's bring the 50's back all over the world. Let's all start wearing leather jackets, rock ducktails, drive motorcycles and cool cars, and just start partying to some classic music.

Love and Rockets,
Rodney

p.s. You may have noticed that all the things I said were for men. This is because women weren't allowed to do anything but plan dinner parties. Watch this video for an explanation.

p.p.s. I leave for California in T-minus 3 days 3 hours and 15 minutes!!!

1 comment:

  1. When you said ducktails I was hoping for the 80s cartoon...oh well

    ReplyDelete