Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who Knows, Who Cares?

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band
(this is my favorite band at this moment)
Who Knows, Who Cares - Local Natives

You guys probably never watch the videos that I put on here but I highly recommend you watch the Alexi Murdoch video and this video. I had heard of these guys a while back and liked one or two of their songs, didn't think anything special. But then I went to the Arcade Fire concert. These guys opened for them and they blew me away. The percussion is absolutely stunning. They would get all of the members pounding away on a snare and the whole room exploded. It was like my heaven. So I came home from the concert, bought the entire cd and fell in love. But it was a shallow love. I decided I needed to find out more so I searched for them on youtube. Youtube never fails! I found the above video and truly fell in love. I have so much respect for these musicians. Just please watch the video and fall in love. The intro is a bit arduous but the video is SOOO worth it! I love these takeaway shows. When you have some time to kill just look at some of the videos from the takeaway shows, SO AMAZING!

So in closing, who knows and who cares?

love and rockets,
Rodney

p.s. the itch is growing stronger for an accordian....
p.p.s. watch this video if you're a Simon and Garfunkel fan

No comments:

Post a Comment