Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Watch the sky breaking on the promise that we made...

Yeah I'm bad at this... so if you're keeping up, which I know none of you are, I skipped day 08. So I've decided I'm going to combine day 08 and day 10.

Day 08 - A song you know all the words to
Part I: Broken Bride - Ludo

I'm not going to write anything about because well, I don't want to. Suffice it to say, it's probably my favorite Ludo song.

Day 10 - A song that makes me fall asleep
All My Days - Alexi Murdoch

Ok, if you don't know Alexi Murdoch SHAME ON YOU! He's one of the best artists to ever grace the face of the earth. If I could promote one under rated artist it would be him. Please please please please go listen to him, I swear you will like him. He will leave you speechless. So take 5 minutes from you terribly busy day and go watch this video.

Love and Rockets,
Rodney

1 comment:

  1. How dare you assume no one looks forward to your blogs, Lindsey and I check it every day just hoping that a new song has been posted

    ReplyDelete