Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A dinner table, and two bored sisters...

Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

So at my house the dinner table is like a gathering place. We have family over every Sunday for dinner and most the night is spent around the table. I'd bet that about 84% of that time is spent laughing so hard we cry, especially Preston and I. On the rare occasion though, Kyra and I are in just the right mood to go crazy. Today was one of those days. We started out on our couches talking and watching youtube videos. We started doing this thing where Kyra sings and I lip sync to it. It was driving my mom nuts. I would mouth whatever was coming out of Kyra's mouth, even her laugh which was my favorite part. But then we went to eat dinner and she started singing I will always love you by Whitney Houston. We decided to record it and she dared me to put it on here... so yeah, this is humiliating but I never back down from a dare. So here is the song that will always remind me of this very night...


Love and Rockets,
Rodney

p.s. This weekend will be epic!! Are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. haha, that is pretty amazing...you guys could totally take over Vegas.

    ReplyDelete