Monday, May 2, 2011

Hope dangles on a string...


Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional


This song doesn't remind me of one person. It reminds me of two, Laura and Stacia. Every time the three of us are in the same car this song will be on, I would bet my life on it. We would blast it to the point where you can't hear anything else and scream, literally scream, at the top of our lungs. My favorite memory of this? We were going to a movie or something, I can't remember the details. But Laura and Stacia decided it would be funny if I sat in the back seat in between the "boyfriend" and the creep. As we are driving down the street this song just happens to come on. I've never screamed so loud in my life. I don't think anyone has been more annoyed with me. Those boys have hated me since. But Laura, Stacia, and I got a pretty good laugh out of it.


So this is my plea to the two of you, road trip?!


Love and Rockets,

Rodney

2 comments:

  1. I remember this night! We were going to see Stardust. Your singing was the reason me and the "boyfriend" broke up... Something about my friends being tone deaf and making him feel uncomfortable? Yeah, I think that was it... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he doesn't appreciate my singing you're probably better off without him...

    ReplyDelete