Thursday, May 26, 2011

So I don't know why but lately I haven't been able to sign in to my blog so it's been a while. But really, I just didn't have the desire to blog. Yeah it's all just nonsense anyways, but I need nonsense motivation my friends! This is weird but I find the best time for me to open up is at night just before I fall asleep. It's probably because of the medicine I take every night before bed that makes me loopy. But any who, it's one of those times so why not blog?!

Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
You Got What I Need - Joshua Radin

Anyone who knows me knows I can't dance. AT ALL. I'm completely uncoordinated. So this one has been on my mind for a while. I can't dance to any song so why not put a song I wish I could dance to? And by wish I mean I wish I could dance to this song at my wedding. It's probably the most romantic song I know; probably because I saw him perform it live just a few months ago. But believe me once you see Joshua Radin live you will never ever forget it. He's down right SEXY! I especially remember one part of the concert I turned to my friend and exclaimed "I'd let him do anything he wants to me"... yeah that was a bit much! But seriously he's amazing. And if there's any sort of dancing at my wedding this will be the song I have my first dance to. Yeah I know I'm stupid and cliche for planning a wedding before I even have a guy but what girl doesn't?! Besides, it's not like I'm serious about any of it!

Love and Rockets,

Rodney

p.s. So You Think You Can Dance started tonight... Oh how I wish I thought I could dance!!
p.p.s. I also just noticed I skipped day 8............ maybe tomorrow? ha

No comments:

Post a Comment